Monday, March 16, 2009

Brooklyn at Preschool






Brooklyn has been having so much fun at preschool. I can't believe how smart she is. She knows all of her letters and sounds. (Ask her. She loves to repeat them.) She can find a rhyme for any word that you tell her. (Whe we are driving in the car, she likes me to tell her a word and then she tells me all the words that rhyme with that word. She can do this for a loooong time.) She can count to 18. She can actually count to 50, except she skips 19.??? She sings lots of songs that we have learned at preschool. Her favorites are "Down by the Bay" and "Sally teh Camel". She can write her name. She can write all of the letters in the alphabet. What am I going to do with her for another year and a-half??? (J/K) She is very excited to learn how to read.
Brooklyn, I am so pround of you. Thanks for being the BEST preschool student. I love you!
These are a few pictures of things we have done at preschool. She is writing with shaving cream to practice her letters. (She is also trying to get shaving cream on her daddy.) She brought her pink teddy bear to the Teddy Bear picnic. One of her favorite things to do is paint.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

This is so cute!!! You are on top of it now! Maybe you can help remind me!!I miss our walks. We need to take one once in awhile!! Corinne